Monday, May 18, 2009

reality strikes back

I had a "back to reality" weekend. It was comforting to try and fit back into the routine again.
  • Saw Angels & Demons Friday night (solo of course): <3
  • Cleaned (really cleaned) the bathroom & kitchen
  • Grocery shopping & Target (the real measure of returning to reality)
  • Watched the season finales of LOST, Survivor & Mistresses + a Medium episode
  • Extra sleep (much needed)
  • Pedicure <3
  • Upgraded my phone...got the LG Lotus <3>
  • Breakfast at First Watch w/ Keenan
  • Cooked my french onion pork chop skillet (still no appetite to eat it though)
  • Sorted through & purged the mail, the junk drawer and half my closet (moving on June 8)!
  • Coupon clipping

On Sunday night, after Survivor and In Treatment, I felt so sad to start this week. I know I will be swamped at work until at least Thursday (tomorrow is our Luau for the individuals, they are pumped for pizza & dancing!). And it's just another week where I barely see Keenan. Trying to keep my spirits up...

3 comments:

Ashley H said...

Moving where?

Mrs Pretzel said...

Love ya!! Thinking about you too.

Sarah Rice said...

wasnt LOST the bomb!!? (like literally) Feb cant come soon enough for me.