Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Autism Speaks needs your creativity...

Please consider donating your time, creativity and your supplies to this cause. I love what they have done for the cause because they will donate 100% of the money directly to Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is a great organization and is privately funded so every dollar (especially in this economy) helps out.

Speaking of the economy, it's difficult to imagine writing out a donation check at this point in time. This is a great way to donate money by using what's already in your stash and giving your time.

Thanks for considering it! Also if you decide to participate in this card drive please post a photo and link me to it in the comments and I will draw a name out and you can win some happy mail from me.

2 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Hi Shan
I posted some info about this on Tally....and have some examples of card I have there

click here

and click here

latte_grande said...

Hey, girl! You KNOW I'm sending some cards off for this...what a great idea for a worthy cause! I'm posting some of the cards on Tally today, but you don't need to give me a prize...yeah, I'm selfless like that. ;)