"I don't want to live forever. But as long as I do I'd love to live for real." K's Choice
a weekend agenda, what? what! yep, even though I am swamped w/ other stuff to do I am so totally in the mood to blog, I couldn't let it pass me by. the next couple weekends will be crazy(good/crazy) with traveling and good music so this weekend has been hereby declared as a "lazy weekend".
on the weekend agenda...
- mail the RDT application & pray (today!)
- mail out two goodie boxes...one for Heidi's scrappers and one for Nikki for winning my challenge!
- dinner tonight w/ my crazy nurse friend (wahoo)
- scrapping (2nd category for category stories, "elude" for my art journal atc's, & my "team schrute challenge for the week"
- catching up on the DVR...I've got some of "my story" (Guiding Light), the Medium, CSI, Criminal Minds (from 2 weeks ago) and the season finale of Nip/Tuck.
- watch the Watchmen (sunday, keenan is ecstatic)
- clean my apartment
- spend time lounging in my sweatpants (this is what weekends are for)
Notice I did not schedule any time for migraine headaches? Do you hear me weather?