Monday, July 5, 2010

if you're gonna walk on water, could you drop a line my way?


water babies Tiernan & Brielle


Hoping to get creative for awhile today. Need to get to scrapping. Moving on August 31st, so packing will begin soon and I know I will feel an itch once everything is packed up. Also should sort through the crafty-things. So many ideas so little time (err...motivation).

If only I had this much energy...


title courtesy of the song Omaha, by the Counting Crows..which is inspired by my dear friend and her dear husband who are soon relocating from Omaha to become Kansas Citians (I could not be happier!)

2 comments:

Bubbles...ooo said...

Children...is the word tired ever in their vocabulary? Heeeheee...

Bubbles...ooo said...

Children...is the word tired ever in their vocabulary? Heeeheee...