Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a piece of love in your face

lately....

I've moved back to my home town and spent a month here without Keenan as he finishes his job up in Kansas City.  Saturday we will move into our new little place and Sunday he will be here finally.  Sloane cannot wait (she "talks" to him everyday on speakerphone and everytime he greets her with a rumbling "BAMBINA!" she squeals and kicks her legs with delight) it will be a joyful reunion indeed.

Sloane says "Happy fall" I wish you could see her adorable bow with her name on it
made by my fabulous cousin Courtney
I am enjoying being present for all the family events as of late: my dear grandma turned 90, my brother had his 27th birthday dinner last night, my nephew turned 1, we had a party for a "good TV night" when the finale of Big Brother and the premiere of Survivor was on, we watched our beloved Broncos win last week and lose this week together and I've been able to head out to my high school to watch my the dance team my sister coaches during the football games that my step-brother coaches and watch my little brother put on pads and a helmet and play junior high football (so cute).  Sloane is in heaven with all of this activity and love.    

title courtesy of Ingrid Michaelson: breakable

No comments: