Tuesday, November 29, 2011

and you will be my guiding light

a little surprise for a friend I owe a wedding present to...inspiration here

this hat will be in her Christmas photos...isn't outrageous!

Someone is excited to turn 1!
too busy to breathe it seems...preparing for a Children's christmas party at work this weekend (I am in charge of decor for the Winter Wonderland Soiree...okay so I added the "soiree" part, I doubt the kiddos care), my nephew's motorcycle themed 3rd birthday party,  then Sloane's sesame street birthday next weekend, a much needed girls weekend in Kansas City the following weekend and then Christmas!  What.the.frank?

Of course I am planning to make a whole bunch of handmade goodies, plus need to create our family Christmas card between now and then.  I am notorious at biting off more than I can chew.  But my perfectionism will not allow me to sit by and buy everything from a party store (even though I wish it would). 

Cheers for your holiday season! 

title courtesy of Kate Rusby: Farewell

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

It'll be awesome! Can't wait to see some photos of your DIY projects!

PS I need your address. I'm sending you one of our cuuute Christmas cards! :)