I have so many things I should update about that I think I will do a bulleted list rather than drone on for paragraph upon paragraph and then I will post the pics soon.
- Keenan threw me a surprise party for my birthday. It was wonderful. Thank-u to those of u who were able to make it. Plus I got some fab gifts!
- Keenan was honored to accept an honorarium to be a guest presenter and actor at the American Collegiate Theatre Festival's Central Region conference in Lawrence at KU.
- I got to see Keenan do a reading of the winner of this year's Rosa Parks Playwright's Award (great play)and meet the playwright who is fab.
- Keeping our fingers crossed that said great play turns into a great job for this spring!
- Anxiously awaiting Keenan getting home from Lawrence and watching the season premiere of LOST.
- Tons of meetings this week at work and working on a proposal to start doing some drama therapy for young children w/ autism! Very exciting.
- Totally enjoyed my 3 day weekend and think that all weekends should be that long, although I can't decide if I would want to have Friday or Monday off.
- Saving $ for a trip in late March to NY for a very important audition, as well as a girls' get-away this summer in Texas.
- Spent some quality time in the hotel hot tub reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. Pure.Guilty.Pleasure.