Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

I've been so lax on blogging. I haven't been this bad ever. "Lemme 'splain...no takes too long, lemme sum up." (loosely paraphrased from the Princess Bride).

  • new job but still doing the old job (luckily ready to hire someone today!)
  • have been sick with a disgusting head cold
  • have been running all over the place for Keenan (because his dad borrowed his car)
  • my car is on it's last leg, even after the new water pump and million other things. therefore I have to buy one (a car). I am not excited for the expense or the being terrified about buying one.
  • behind on all fronts.
  • Keenan's show (My First Time) closes this weekend. he is already in rehearsals at the Coterie for the next show (Little House on the Prairie).
  • thrifting is at a standstill as I am broke (refer back to my car).
  • this is why I haven't blogged...almost a month and nothing much happening.
title courtesy of Janis Joplin

No comments: