Sunday, October 18, 2009

wait, they don't love you like I love you.


As my 30th birthday approaches, I become more and more in love with my friends. I mean my forever friends (these five girls + bre). Female friendships can be hard to come-by and hard to maintain. Life happens, you marry husband(s) and you have child(ren) and friendship becomesthat thing that you only reach out for if you really need it.
As I age I realize what a treasure my friends are. They are so great with little text messages, happy mail, phone calls and visits...it makes my life better (by a factor of a million). I begin to realize they knew me as a kid, and as a woman...people like that are necessary. So for the prompt this month (There is such a thing) I chose "Always", and I featured girlfriends I've had for 15 years.
Thanks for reading my little love letter, leave your girlfriend(s) a little note in my comments.
title courtesy of the yeah yeah yeahs

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

woah short hair & abdomen.
cuuute layout:) & I like the prompt.