Thursday, July 10, 2008

reconnection

I've been so busy at work lately I come home and basically drop to sleep. But tonight I had a little energy to scrap. Have to upload the new pages tomorrow. I've been scrapping old pics a lot lately. Tonight I scrapped the first pics of Brielle (my amazing niece, who is almost 3) and a pic of Tay, Matt and I at Bre & Dave's wedding, so I guess I was back in 2005 tonight.

Last night I got to talk to my friends Seth & Amanda on the phone. We've been friends since 2000, so it was really nice to talk to them again, we'd kind of lost touch (mostly my fault) and it was so nice to reconnect and learn that they only live about an hour and 30 minutes away from me now. I can't wait to visit them and meet their newest little one McKenna Grace and see their oldest girl Morgynn again. It was so nice to hear how well they are doing and how happy they are...they celebrated their 6 year wedding anniversary in March.

I also talked to my niece on the phone, she told me that my nephew (who is due in December) will be named Tiernan David. I really love his name. Brielle and Tiernan-- I think those go well together. Can't wait to have someone else to spoil.

No comments: