Wednesday, October 29, 2008

looky-lou

internet down at home lately causes me to watch much more politics than one soul can handle and i am behind on all things internet.

looking back on my blog at this time last year...not much there. maybe late october is always a quiet time for me. sigh. two years ago my play debuted. otherwise this time of year is spent curled up in a blanket somewhere.

the title of this blog was first overheard coming from my aunt. she referred to my uncle rick as a "looky-lou" because he is always looking around and looking up facts and then reciting them to us. he's very interesting actually, I would like to be known as a "looky-lou" eventually too.

my daily calendar said this the other day...I love it: "take a walk around the block---now." T.K.

watched one of my new top 10 fave movies: the fall. it helps that the sweet little actress in it looks like a grown up replica of my niece Brielle. it is amazing, sort of like Princess Bride without the quips but with more soul, more oomph.

really wishing we could vote early in MO as I am dreading the hours of waiting at the polls. maybe I will bring a book. tons of paperwork to do at work today but this cold has drained the life force right out of me. i wonder if my life force is somewhere in the 500 odd kleenexes in my trash. stupid me thought the flu shot could ward off every virus known to woman...not this virus apparently.

keenan started rehearsals yesterday. hating the new schedule already. whenever i work, he is home, whenever he works i am home. bleh.

i just looked at the clock and thought it was 3pm. it's not. unfortunate.

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

I don't think you can take a book to vote. I'm pretty sure they don't let you take *anything*