Friday, January 22, 2010

isn't she lovely...


I finished the book voraciously and am off to see this film later this afternoon. I have heard the critics are not liking it...but I am hopeful. I can't wait to see Peter Jackson's interpretation of Alice Sebold's interpretation of Susie Salmon's heaven.

edited to add...LOVED the film! I thought the acting was well done and the cinematography was beautiful. I loved the changes that were made to adapt this book into a screenplay. I balk at you critics!

title courtesy of Stevie Wonders song by the same name

3 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

How was it? The movie, I mean. I haven't read the book but I want to read it before seeing the movie.

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

did that even make sense? LOL I need coffee!

Shannon said...

read the book & see the movie. they are different, but different it a totally cool way, not an irreverent-you-get-mad-at-the-movie-forever-way.