Monday, February 1, 2010

With me riding in this car, and you flying through the clouds

It's time again, to get motivated to create with Category Stories. The prompt this month is: "If I had a time machine". I chose to scrap about my lovely Grammy.

All the pretties on this layout do not reflect my usual style, but they reflect my Grandma and how she made others feel. Also the little pearl flower (thanks Ashley) made it hard to scan so it turned out a little blurry.

title courtesy of Patty Griffin: Long Ride Home

1 comment:

Siri Fjørtoft, kaBoks said...

Hi Shannon!

Thank you so much for joining my candy, and for your sweet comment:-) I´m SOOOOOOO wanting to join in on the DT over at Category Stories! I could hardly sleep last night, as my mind was sending "pick me, pick me...." thoughts across the big ocean...

Siri