Tuesday, August 16, 2011

here's wishing you the bluest skies.

I've had a little creative time lately and am trying to savor it because I don't know when I will get any for awhile because we are moving!  YAY.  The job that I mentioned in my previous post called me and offered me a position. 

We love Kansas City (and will miss the people here & close by more than anything) but are ready to make the jump into a different life for our family.  Thank you all for your positive vibes, words and encouragement.  I have no doubt that you made a difference in the situation.  I will be working for about a year and hope to launch my own business (a creative arts centered childcare center--complete with a drama therapist: me) next year. 

It's time to write our goodbye letter to Kansas City, we are about to start a new chapter!


for the baby book
the chorus of one of Sloane's favorite songs

the sticker is from packaging from old navy
it immediately made me think of bre

my nephew Tiernan @ 2...doll face.
title courtesy of Dar Williams: Better Things

2 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

A hundred congrats!!! That is awesome news. I'm so excited for you. I wish you a smooth move, a great year, and then and amazing start to your awesome center.

xoxo

Ashley H said...

Congrats on the job!

Yay on the creative time!... wish I had some.