The weekend flew by. Knocked some things off the weekend agenda...
- The movie Brothers was intensely fantastic and has me all ready for Oscar season. Jake Gyllenhal was fabulous, and Toby Maguire had a strong performance. Also the screenplay is AMAZING. So real.
- Randy's (step-dad) 50th birthday party went well. We met in Topeka at Outback Steakhouse. My niece and I colored. She wanted to order ribs, she's 4.
- About half of my Christmas shopping is done
- Baking was successful
- Watched Four Christmases on demand and thought it was cutely typical
- Meaningful amounts of hot liquids (tea & cocoa)
- Watched FB with Dad, Cam & Matt at Kites in Shawnee
- Missed my girlfriends but kept up with their antics via text message
- Read a self-help book that did not help me
title courtesy of Jeff Buckley, Hallejuah (although I prefer to listen to the Rufus Wainwright cover of it)