Monday, December 12, 2011

sweeping the clouds away



I might go into the details a little later.  But here are some shots from Sloane's 1st party.  She was a little doll for it.  So sweet, even though it was at the same time as her afternoon nap (way to go Mama!).  She got some awesome gifts...a little bit of everything (clothes, a pretty lamp for her room, a wagon, Sesame Street toys, crayons, and a baking set).

When it was over with I felt so exhausted and sad that all the planning and everything is over so soon.  Then I remembered:  Christmas is in 2 weeks.  Time to get busy again. 

I was lucky to have Breann there for a million reasons, but one big one is that she took all the pictures for me! Thank goodness because I was busy with a sweet little munchkin. 

title courtesy of the Sesame Street Theme song <3

4 comments:

Tami said...

awesome cake!

Ashley H said...

Where is Keenan?! Love the decorations & the food looks so yummy!!

Shannon said...

Keenan is in Kansas City appearing in A Christmas Carol-- a couple shows each day. :'( He has to watch on video tape.Hopefully this is the last show for awile- Slaone and I miss him!

Shannon said...

Keenan is in Kansas City appearing in A Christmas Carol-- a couple shows each day. :'( He has to watch on video tape.Hopefully this is the last show for awile- Slaone and I miss him!