Here's a glance inside of what keeps me awake at night, instead of dozing peacefully.
- I want to be supermom (this includes homemade meals, arts and crafts time, singing/signing/reading/bubble baths) Even though Sloane is not yet thrilled by arts and crafts time (as evidence see above photo)
- I want to have a blissfully romantic relationship AND plan a perfect little DIY wedding.
- I am helping my sister with her nursery, throwing her baby shower and (of course I want to DIY all of that too)
- Must execute a play kitchen for Sloane for her easter gift. I thrifted the perfect table for it, now to completely renovate it. Of course photograph the process too so you can scrapbook/blog/pin it later. Try to get Keenan involved in order to enrich above stated goal of blissful romantic relationship.
- Clean your house Shannon.
- I want to be successful at my job. (Quit thinking about all the above tasks during work hours-- but still make it home on your lunch break to feed your daughter something nutritious and wonderful)
- Wonder if my decision to not cloth diaper has resulted in the excema Sloane now has on her waist and legs.
- Wonder if I weaned Sloane too soon and it's really the milk that's causing the excema. Start rice milk (I heard soy milk has a lot of estrogen). Worry about the outrageous cost of rice milk.
- Remember that it was excema that started all of my sister's health problems. Worry that Sloane will be asthmatic or have food allergies.
- Think about how I still haven't been doing everything I can/should to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight.
Perfectionism. It's stealing my sleep. And wrecking my real life. I just wish I
title courtesy of ani difranco: shy