Wednesday, July 8, 2009

you are my sweetest downfall...

"the history books forgot about us and the Bible didn't mention us, the Bible didn't mention us (not even once)"-regina spektor, samson

photo credit

Started my wall collage tonight (will post photos when finite) and am thinking of adding this way of showing off some great old polaroids (sans the star thing).

I love the tacks and the ribbon and the clothespins. Plus I have checked out some more involved ways of displaying them but I know that I will never follow through on creating them.

Wishing I was going to Texas for the weekend with the rest of the scrapbookers...but I am sure I will have a fab weekend here as well. MaryRenee will be in KC! Also I have a massage booked for Friday afternoon. This weekend's goal is relaxation. Hopefully I will find some.

Listening to my blog music is making me a little nostalgic...missing things I shouldn't, or should try not to. Maybe it's time for a change? My friend Jess would say it's "time for an exorcism". I guess we'll see if I am ready to let the music go.

No comments: